How to quickly remove tar from your clothes this is a question that I have been asked a few times.So I decided to do some research of mine own and see if I could discover any noteworthy tips.Below I have listed a few that I have seen work on numerous occasions.
How To Remove Tar From Clothes
- First you can cover the area that is stained with olive oil.
- Then leave it for a few hours allowing the olive oil to work its way in the fabric.
- After doing this on most occasions you will realize that the stain disappears. And all you would need to do next is wash the clothes with your regular laundry detergent and rinse with water.
- The effectiveness of this method depends on how quickly you realize that your clothes has a tar mark.
- First off you will place the ice cube in a plastic bag and place it on the area affected. Then wait a few minutes for the tar to harden.
- Next you use a dull edge to scrape away the harder tar.
- Following that you would place the clothes in the washing machine a use a detergent that has stain remover qualities.
- Allow to soak for awhile, and then scrub the clothes with a soft bristled brush. Then allow it to soak some more probably for about an hour.
- Then rinse in warm water
- Professional Dry Cleaner
- This is probably the easiest way out of all the ideas on this list. As you will only need to remove the dry tar and head to the dry cleaners right after.
- Then simply show them the affected area and they will sort out the rest.
Also Check Out Top Detergents On The Market